Bien Aime Mugabarigira is an MS and Ph.D student in the College of Information & Communication Engineering of Sungkyunkwan University since 2015. His MS and Ph.D advisor is Professor Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong. He got a BS degree in 2012 from former National University of Rwanda (NUR) Current University of Rwanda (UR). His major was the Faculty of Applied Sciences, Department of Computer Sciences.
His research interests include intelligent transportation systems, wireless networks, and Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks (VANET).
- Hamayoun Shahwani, Bien Aime Mugabarigira, Yiwen Shen, Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, and Jitae Shin, "DAPF: Delay-Aware Packet Forwarding for Driving Safety and Efficiency in Vehicular Networks", IET Communications, January 2020.
- Bien Aime Mugabarigira, Yiwen (Chris) Shen, Daegeun Choe, and Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Context-Aware Navigator for Road Safety in Vehicular Cyber-Physical Systems, The Third International Conference On Consumer Electronics (ICCE) Asia, Jeju, Korea, June 24-26, 2018.
- Daegeun Choe, Yiwen (Chris) Shen, Bien Aime Mugabarigira, and Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, "Extensible Intelligent Simulator Architecture for the Development of Cyber-Physical Systems", The Third International Conference On Consumer Electronics (ICCE) Asia, Jeju, Korea, June 24-26, 2018.
- Hamayoun Shahwani, Bien Aime Mugabarigira, Jitae Shin, and Jaehoon Paul Jeong, "An Effective Data Processing and Data Dissemination in Vehicular Networks", The 12nd ACM International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (IMCOM), Langkawi, Malaysia, January 2018.
- Bien Aime Mugabarigira, Yiwen (Chris) Shen, Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Tae (Tom) Oh, and Sang Hyuk Son, "Design and Implementation of Vehicular Network Simulator for Data Forwarding Scheme Evaluation", 31th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops - Device Centric Cloud (DC2), Taipei, Taiwan, March 27-29, 2017.
Korean Conference Papers
- Yiwen (Chris) Shen, Bien Aime Mugabarigira, and Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, "IPv6 Vehicular Communications over IEEE 802.11-OCB Wireless Link", KICS-2020-Winter, February 2020.
Standards or Drafts
- Jaehoon Paul Jeong, Bien Aime Mugabarigira, Yiwen (Chris) Shen, Zhong Xiang"Context-Aware Navigator Protocol for IP-Based Vehicular Networks", draft-jeong-ipwave-context-aware-navigator-01, May 2020.
Bien Aime Mugabarigira
College of Information & Communication Engineering
300 Cheoncheon-Dong, Jangan-Gu,
Suwon, Gyeonggi-Do 440-746, Republic of Korea
Email: bienaime [at] skku [dot] edu
IOT Lab Phone: +82-31-299-4106